Monday, April 30, 2012

Lollipop Baby Washcloths


I made these several years ago and now I have seen them on Pinterest so I thought I would whip up a batch for my blog. These are really cute and can be used for table centerpieces at a baby shower or as a gift.

Items needed:
baby washcloth
baby spoon
ribbon
tulle
tape & small rubberbands
*something to put the lollipops in:
  bucket, sippy cup, baby bottle, flower pot decorated - your choice

Fold the washcloth until you have a long strip and then roll it around and around (here I show the 3 stages) then use a piece of tape to hold it closed.
Put a piece of tape on one side and press it into a baby spoon (for the stick) and wrap  tulle around it - securing with a rubber band and then tie a ribbon around it.


You can also cover with tulle only securing each end with rubberband and ribbon for a piece of "candy"

7 comments:

  1. So sweet - what a cute idea!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! What a great idea for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've never seen these before!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Thanks for linking up at Well Crafted Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and great instructions!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made something very similar for my sister in laws baby shower. I love them. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and creative idea!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~