Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girls Shirt made from Scrub Top


I was shopping at Garden Ridge and found a huge bin of Scrub Tops for 99 cents each. They aren't made too great but I thought the fabric was perfect to use to make something else from them. This cotton is very thin and light weight but makes a cute top when added to the top portion of a cut off tee shirt.

I have a lot of scrap tee shirt parts from making tee shirt dresses for my grandangels. I just cut enough of the scrub top to make a nice length when added to the tee shirt. Pockets and hem already done for you so once you sew to the shirt you are done!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a cute idea. It dresses up an other wise plain T-shirt. Really cute!
    & Nice to meet you!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every Time You Comment - An Angel Gets Its Wings~